Marketing Manager (Field)
RISCO Group is a leading provider of technological security solutions, a pioneer in IOT (Internet of Things) that expands the security system into a Smart Home platform. We manufacture Integrated Security & Building Management Solutions for the global security markets including, intrusion and access control systems, wired and wireless integrated systems, cloud based management platforms and smartphone applications
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing activities in the UK and Ireland, including marketing communications, public relations and events, both external and internal. S/He is responsible for the execution of the marketing practices from HQ and coordinating all related efforts with other functions of the organization and external agencies.
The Field Marketing Manager will operate RISCO Group's local messaging platforms, communications calendar and manage the company's marketing initiatives in the region. The work mode is both hands-on and with external agencies.
This position is interacting with all levels of employees throughout our rapidly growing international company.
We are looking for a skilled, highly motivated individual, comfortable working in the technology business in a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
- Manage the marketing function, including communications (print, adverts, BTL), activities (exhibitions, events), PR, Digital marketing (SEO, PPC, etc.), Social media and content marketing.
- Develop presentations and collaterals to support the sales team as well as RISCO Group’s Distributors and other partners.
- Work with HQ to adjust the collaterals into the market both by reviewing, adapting and localizing
- Administer the company’s digital assets (web-sites, portals, mini-sites, video, mobile etc.)
- Manage the RISCO Stars Partners Program (RSPP) including direct/indirect marketing campaigns to enable RISCO achieve its business goals
- Responsible for event management such as road-shows, exhibitions, company-sponsored events, etc.
- Preparation and management of marketing budget, including reporting
- ROI analysis on activities ensuring the company is getting the best return against all spend.
- Analysis and understanding of the UK&I market, customers, and competition and initiation and creation of marketing tools to increase exposure and sales.
- Work with Group Marketing advising on trends within and the requirements for the UK&I market, agree and plan the marketing activity for the UK&I market.
- Supporting Group Marketing activities where required.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Field Marketing role in an Electronics or Technology company
- At ease with technological terms and processes, broad exposure and holistic understanding of different technologies
- Experience with e-marketing campaigns (Webinars, e-mailers, digital media, banner ads, search (organic and PPC), etc.)
- Experience with creating press releases, marketing collateral and white papers – preferred.
- Experience with managing a Web-site and/or portal
- Action oriented, highly creative, enterprising with excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter, with a high ability to work independently on projects and programs.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment. High energy and Team oriented
- BA or MA Degree with a focus in Communications or Business
Only suitable applications will be considered.