Junior Account Manager
Job Title: Junior Account Manager - B2B Technology PR
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus Bonus scheme, private healthcare, matched pension contribution, company laptop, 28 days holiday and Xmas off
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Junior Account Manager to join their successful B2B technology team. They are a multi award winning, fully integrated PR and digital marketing agency. Their dynamic tight knit team operate from modern offices in the heart of the West End, while the company also has global offices located in Paris, Munich and San Francisco. They have a hugely diverse and exciting client base, working with B2B and B2C innovators and global brands similar to Samsung, Peroni, Microsoft Components, Splunk and Viber. As a Junior Account Manager, you will be working for a company who invest heavily in the training and development of their staff, and operate a true meritocracy. They have a vibrant, friendly social environment, with frequent company drinks evenings and events.
About The Junior Account Manager Role
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be part of exciting and integrated global PR campaigns for B2B technology innovators.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Account Manager
* Develop your strategy skills by taking part in brainstorming and development of strategic PR plans for B2B clients
* Evolve your management skills by managing and mentoring interns and AE's
* Deliver global PR strategies, obtaining global campaign exposure
* Progress your pitching skills by getting involved in new business activities
* Expand your digital and social knowledge by managing cutting edge integrated campaigns
If you are a talented and energetic PR professional, with B2B PR experience, then this could be the perfect opportunity to progress your career within an award winning, supportive agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Junior Account Manager
* Knowledge of the industry and media landscape in B2B technology
* A natural instinct for people management
* Ability to combine social media with traditional PR
* Enthusiasm in abundance, and a fun approach to work
The Junior Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including private healthcare and laptop.
For more information about the Junior Account Manager role in B2B Technology PR or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1214.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Apply for Junior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly