About The PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director to join their team. A consumer PR company that is all about the strategy and new way innovative thinking. As an Account Director you will be working for a modern, forward thinking PR business; that believe honest and being real are the key to their success. At this consumer PR agency, you will be working with huge Global clients over an integrated approach across several PR platforms such as social media.
This consumer PR agency are all about delivering out of the box ideas that goes beyond anything done in the consumer PR industry before. Become an Account Director who is a part of a team who are always looking for a new challenge and conquering tasks in an innovative manner in the PR spectrum. Have you got a zest for life and ideas that can be communicated across all media channels, then apply now for the Account Director Role!
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Consumer PR environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* Be the face of this consumer PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
* Taking the lead when implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns within PR.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, within specialist corporate PR. Keeping your finger on the pulse of new consumer brands with a little help from your colleagues to generate new business and meet new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with the consumer PR Agency's clients being able to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves therefore nurturing relationships.
* Liaising with the media so they buy into big features and larger stories.
If you are currently an Account Director with the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Media Communications company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director Role:
* Experience with large consumer brands as clients within the FMCG & retail market, however this is not essential
* Ideally some experience developing new business with a network of large brands.
* Building strategy using the strategic thinking of the team around you.
* Ideally, you'll be creative in your writing techniques, tailored to PR.
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com