Marketing BD Manager
Marketing BD Manager job working for a leading accountancy firm, paying up to £55,000 based in London
Your new company
You will work for a top 10, prestigious accountancy firm who are challenging the big 4 through growth and initiative. They operate globally with offices in the UK, EMEA, and USA and have a full service offering across industries including real estate, financial services and energy. They have dynamic and passionate teams who are the forefront of the industry, based in offices in Central London.
Your new role
You will work across a number of business areas and service lines to deliver marketing and business development activity. You will support Business Services & Accounting and Risk Advisory Services and will help shape, drive and be principally accountable for the delivery of business development, sales and marketing activity. It is a broad hands on role which will span the full marketing mix, and also management of more junior members of the team directly.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced marketing and business development manager - strong experience needed at management
- Strong Marketing and Business Development skill set and is commercial in approach
- Lateral thinker identifies linkages and key themes and connects well. Prepared to think differently about approaches to delivery
- Integrates at a high level with their peer group
- Has enthusiasm and can demonstrate high levels of energy in the role
- Project management skills
- Consultancy and influencing capability
- Professional qualification or demonstrable commitment to ongoing learning
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience, with a good benefits package and bonus on top. This role offers an excellent opportunity to grow your career and your own skill set within a vital role, for a prestigious accountancy firm. The firm has big growth plans over the next few years and are clear challengers of the Big 4.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.