Job Title: PR Account Manager- Restaurants/ Hospitality PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: up to £34,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
I have the rare opportunity for a PR Account Manager within a top, award winning consumer PR agency working in their restaurants, pubs and bars team. You will have the opportunity to work on outstanding client accounts such as Jamie's Italian Restaurants, Chef & Brewer and Frankie and Benny's.
This largely award winning PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city is has been established for over 20 years and has built up an impressive portfolio of clients. They are looking for a PR Account Manager to work in their personable team and share their Friday cocktails with!
About The PR Account Manager Role
As a PR Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on some excellent clients within the hospitality space.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Manager:
* You will be to make a strong contribution to key business objectives as well as offer support to the Account Director
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, as well as meeting possible new clients
* You will be managing and leading a team of experts to reach and exceed your client's business objectives as well as have the opportunity to train more junior members of the team.
If you are a creative and driven individual with previous PR experience with restaurant or hospitality clients, now is your chance to apply as a PR Account Manager in a high profile company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Manager:
* You should have previous PR experience within the restaurant or hospitality
* Ideally you should have the ability to lead clients consultatively as well as manage a variety of teams on various client accounts.
* Some previous new business experience is desirable yet not essential
* You should ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns
The PR Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £34,000 depending on experience and offers excellent company benefits such as 20 days annual holiday, plus your birthday off and the additional time between Christmas and New Year. There is also immense scope for progression in this company and is a world renowned name. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the PR Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Callum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 826 1214
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.