Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for acquiring new customers and managing the first year of their association with the business before passing them across to the Account Management team. The role is responsible for driving sensible growth targets for new business and the company are offering a good commission structure to support this.
- Generate new business for the firm
- Work with the Account Management team to maximise revenue
- Work with a long term focus to maximise value for the customer
- Cover a broad geographic area including India, Sri Lanka and Singapore
- Sell Conference exhibitor space, advertising and sponsorship
To be qualified for this role you must have considerable experience in the conference/events field. A natural self-starter you will have worked in the region for a number of years building a reputation for creating honest, long term, win/win relationships with clients.
- Minimum 3 years experience in conferences and events
- Minimum 5 years Business Development experience in the Middle East
- Long term approach to relationships
- Comfortable with some ambiguity
- Experience of the Maritime industry is advantageous
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly