Senior Technical Campaign Manager - CONTRACT
Senior Technical Campaign Manager - UNICA
** CONTRACT **
Working on the key, global retail client for this stable, well established creative and direct marketing agency, we are seeking an interim Senior Technical Campaign Manager to join them urgently.
The main focus of the role is the build, management and delivery of direct marketing campaigns using the Unica tool, as well as developing segmentations for targeted DM campaigns.
We are looking for a forward thinking, pro-active individual, with the creativity to not only work through a data brief, but to also measure the performance of campaigns and work closely with the Senior Data Planner to develop strategic plans for future campaigns.
You will also be working to help set up new processes in trigger campaigns and automated campaigns.
The culture is very fast paced and the team is highly skilled and experienced.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant and ideally numerate subject
- Strong user of the campaign management tool Unica is PREFERABLE, but other campaign management tools considered; SAS Marketing Automation, Adobe Campaign for example
- Proven experience in managing the technical build, management and delivery of direct marketing CRM campaigns
- Good understanding of data planning and wider marketing strategy
- Experience of working with relational databases
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with clients and internal colleagues
POSITION - Senior Technical Campaign Manager - CONTRACT
LOCATION - Central London
RATE - £300 - £450 per day depending on experience
TERM - 3 months +
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Senior Technical Campaign Manager - CONTRACT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly