Senior Research Manager
Senior Research Manager
In this role you will be working for one of the world's most recognizable names in loyalty and customer marketing.
Managing a team of six Researchers and Insight Analysts, you are responsible for the delivery of research projects to answer broad strategic questions on behalf of retail and FMCG clients. You will work closely with Brand Directors, using your experience and knowledge of a variety of research methodologies and techniques to shape data driven and insight led research solutions. There is also an R&D element to the role whereby you will be responsible for developing current and new research products and propositions for the consultancy.
Beyond this you are working alongside a veteran of data, loyalty and insights, facing into one of the largest retailers into the UK as the most senior person in the Research function. Therefore, superb communication , engagement and influencing skills are required.
Your team will be looking after the BAU - designing questionnaires, conducting fieldwork as well as analysing findings and working amongst a larger team of customer insight and marketing analysts which your work will influence. The consultancy has a vision to better combine research and customer behavioral data to ensure a more holistic view of the customer is developed.
The company is set for significant growth in the research offering, and with a number of brand new clients acquired this year, there are plans for further growth; so there are huge amounts of career development opportunities available.
SALARY £65k - £75k plus excellent benefits & bonus
TITLE Research Team Leader
- Significant experience using a range of both secondary / desk research methodologies including questionnaire design, fieldwork and research analysis
- Experience in managing and inspiring teams of people
- Background in working with retail and / or FMCG clients
- Ideally experience of working both agency and client side (the former strongly preferred)
- Very strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate research findings to non-technical people in an engaging manner
- Skills in combining both researchand customer behavioural data and in turn story telling using insights
Apply for Senior Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly