Client Services Manager - Web Technology London
Client Services Manager - Web Technology £35k + great benefits
Based in London, my client is a leading web technology partner for some leading global retail brands. My client delivers increased ROI and conversions with a suite of innovative marketing leading tools. Used across search, affiliate and social channels, their technology platforms allows customers to buy with increased levels of security, trust and confidence. This leads to an increase in conversions, referrals, lowers acquisition costs and increases ROI.
The role : My client needs to find a client services manager for one of their technology groups..
- Essentially, the client services manager will work with the head of department to forge strong client relationships and develop internal structures to service client needs
- You'll be responsible for building trust and developing relationships with major global partners, working to increase client revenues across a very diverse set of clients.
- Working with the head of department to development commercial goals, develop a strategic vision for the group, develop CRM strategies, helping identify internal training needs to fulfil client projects and technology requirements
Your skills :
- Excellent client handling skills Extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Be able to manage multiple projects
- Have the commercial awareness and confidence to develop and implement long term strategic visions
- Experience of developing client pitches and providing insight for client wide business development projects
- Develop client feedback structures, reporting loops Positive hardworking attitude
If you are interested in knowing more please call Trevor Jones 01442 266569 or email email@example.com
Apply for Client Services Manager - Web Technology London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly