The eCommunications Manager will interact and support candidate and customer electronic communications efforts, being the technical lead in administering the CRM application. Working in close collaboration with the wider digital marketing team, Sales and Product in harnessing the power of customer data and driving business growth and intelligence. This role will drive business process continuity, best practices, and consistent measurement units across the group.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the CRM application which involves; maintaining IT documentation, system monitoring, performing upgrades, troubleshooting, researching technical issues and implementing system changes.
- Implementation of new ESP, including data structure and process between database and ESP.
- Creation and build of retention, lifecycle and performance campaigns globally. As well as building out triggered behavioral programmes to optimize performance and increase ROI through email and PUSH.
- Assist in the design and integration of business processes and data flows between the CRM application and existing legacy applications.
- Collaborate with marketing, product and technology to define business requirements, system functionality and roadmaps for new system implementations.
- Consult with key stakeholders at all levels to ensure delivery of business benefits from CRM and drive business usage.
- Segment, analyse, test and extract data, turning this into actionable recommendations for relevant stakeholders. Provide insights and results to the wider business to influence strategic decisions and processes.
- Establish a concrete reporting dashboard to analyse ongoing performance metrics.
- Identify new opportunities to increase performance and revenue within email.
- Routinely audit user practices to ensure compliance and that we are meeting all relevant regional legislation.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- 3 years’ experience in CRM.
- Technically minded with the ability to translate between the business and technical teams.
- Fluency in CRM tools required – Responsys preferred.
- Previous technical experience in driving the onboarding to a new ESP – Responsys preferred.
- Experience in running campaigns across PUSH.
- Strong understanding of email best practices and global email legislations.
- Good understanding of deliverability and best practice. Knowledge of Return Path beneficial.
- Experience working with large, complex data warehouses.
- Proven campaign management experience defining targeting strategies that drive results.
- Strong data and analytical skills; utilizing and interpreting data and analytics to quantify and improve marketing results.
- Experience in implementing contextual email marketing software to build dynamic content.
- Strong knowledge of Web Analytics tools – Google Analytics/Omniture preferred.
- Deep understanding of data strategy and product innovation / agile environment.
- Experience using predictive models or customer segmentation schemes to drive highly targeted campaigns.
- Relationship management skills with the ability to build strong trusted relationships with business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives within a team of marketing professionals.
- Automation experience, ideally with Marketo, is beneficial.
- Advanced HTML required.
- SQL knowledge preferred.
- Ability to focus on numbers and results, strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Digital Marketing experience beneficial.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
We have a casual office environment with ping-pong table, video games, free fresh coffee and a dining area for downtime. Travel will rarely be required, but requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly