Technical Account Executive - E-commerce Website Technology to £30k
Technical Account Executive - E-Commerce
My client is a leading web and e-commerce technology provider. Their products and services are installed across 100's of global e-commerce websites. There software helps deliver better visitor experience, increase visitor conversions and increase ROI..
There technology is recognised as the industry leader, they also lead the way in providing award winning client service and technical support
They are relatively small in the UK, but they offer a full support and implementation service that reaches across Europe and the far East. Their account base is growing and so they need to find a couple of account managers to join their client facing team. The successful candidates need to be technically savvy, bright, imaginative and energetic.
As an employer they offer very extensive technical training, excellent salary, excellent benefits, 25 days holiday, a fantastic social calendar and extraordinary company events that the company provide as a thank you. The company is about innovation, sharing idea's, sharing knowledge..
Day to day
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of your assigned client accounts
- Own and develop relationships with assigned clients, agencies and vendors to maintain revenue from assigned accounts
- Work with your clients to uncover business needs and objectives
- Work with accounts to develop client strategies.
- Present reports to clients
- Understand client marketing strategies and advise on potential solutions
- Provide front line technical solutions
- Manage client issues and problems to resolution
- Provide client training
Your skills and experience
- Have strong account management experience
- Technically strong
Contact Trevor Jones - Goodchildsmith Digital Recruitment
Apply for Technical Account Executive - E-commerce Website Technology to £30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly