Product Specialist- Financial Services
Product Specialist- Financial services
£50,000-£60,000 + bonus, bens
Our client a leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced product specialist to join their Product team while assisting the Sales teams with content and product expertise.
- Provide content and product expertise to new and existing customers.
- Participate in sales and proposal presentations, identify additional product/services opportunities in the customer organisation and provide specialist post-sales support.
- Responsible for client on boarding process.
- Collaborate with the relevant product, data and sales teams during the pre-sales and post-sales phase to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for collating data and functionality feedback from customers and Sales teams for incorporation in future enhancement release cycles and prioritizing process.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Lead ad hoc campaigns.
- Current/recent experience in financial markets, including financial market data knowledge.
- Experience of credit data within a bank, vendor or other financial institution (desired but not essential).
- Excellent Excel skills (Add-ins, including building templates and models- would be an advantage but not essential)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with product and/or content integration.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Product Specialist- Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly