Category Manager - Multiple Grocery - leading global drinks business
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for professionals working in either category, trade or insight marketing at present. Our client is an International leader in Drinks and FMCG products. The UK is a leading market for driving both sales and brand equity across several trade channels including Grocery, Convenience and Wholesale. We require an exceptional Category Manager to develop relevant and actionable category insights to deliver strong commercial success and further enhance the development of a large portfolio of leading brands.
As a Category Manager, you’ll be tasked with providing customer & category insight to enhance and maintain an already strong category relationship with one of our key grocery customers. You will support the commercialisation of our brands and innovation and will have significant interaction with External Customers, Internal Sales team and the business.
- Lead the development and delivery of an annual category plan for the customer on selected product ranges
- Identify & clearly define key category and customer issues and opportunities and generate the insight needed to resolve.
- Establish new & build on existing relationships with the customer, with the aim of moving us towards indispensable partner status to drive category, customer & commercial growth.
- Act as an integral partner to internal sales team by providing category and customer insight that helps shape strategies & tactics.
- Contribute to overall Grocery Shopper team agenda and vision cross category.
- Proven category/insight experience with knowledge of category management principles, broad commercial experience and knowledge of the UK FMCG market (Grocery experience preferable but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships, influence internal and external stakeholders and work in a collaborative manner
- Ability to present internally and externally to all levels and builds compelling arguments using data and insight
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application. Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
Apply for Category Manager - Multiple Grocery - leading global drinks business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly