About The Specialist Corporate PR Agency
An unmissable opportunity to join an award winning corporate specialist PR Agency Looking for an Account Director to join their expanding team. A company that is representing some of the most successful and up and coming tech brands similar to Samsung and Sony. Working alongside clients to develop programmes that combines the client's objectives and outcomes with an innovative edge. You would be joining a high-profile specialist corporate PR Agency specialising in Tech, with years of experience in the field, which puts them a cut above the rest when bring skills to a new job and providing top of the range programmes.
Fancy being part of a company who combine an aspect of fun and passion to provide the perfect PR result? Are you a Account Director who brings the element of cool, enthusiasm, and drive into their work and are looking to share this zest for life with those working around them? If you are a good communicator who can nurture and develop client relationships. Then this Specialist Corporate PR Agency has the right culture for you.
About The Account Director Manager Role
As an Account Director/Senior Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established specialist corporate PR Agency environment.
Key Responsibilities Account Director:
* Be the face of this specialist corporate PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
* Taking the lead when implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns within PR.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, within specialist corporate PR. Keeping your finger on the pulse of new tech brands with a little help from your colleagues to generate new business and meet new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with the specialist corporate PR Agency's clients being able to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves therefore nurturing relationships.
* Liaising with the media so they buy into big features and larger stories.
If you are currently a Senior Account Manager with a passion for Corporate Tech PR and the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Specialist Corporate PR Agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director Role:
* Good with all things tech? Think you've got the knowledge to keep on top of the media and integrate campaigns.
* Ideally, you'll be creative in your writing techniques, tailored to PR.
* You'll have an eye for attention to detail knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* Passionate about the industry is not essential but do be passionate about your work & PR.
* You will preferably have work experience within Tech PR
The Account Director Role receives a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to LillyM@reuben-sinclair.com