Associate Client Service Director
Associate Client Service Director (Quantitative) - Leading Agency! Do you want to be part of making the headlines rather than reading them? Based in Geneva!
Are you a Senior Research Manager or Associate Director looking for a change of scenery? Want to have the benefits of a clientside role while still working at a leading full service agency? Our client is one of the world's top market research agencies and this is a fantastic opportunity to join their team in Geneva, just one of their many offices around the world. They are now looking for an enthusiastic and consultative Associate Client Service Director who will work on one of the company's major international clients. With global presence and hundreds of brands, this is a great opportunity to work closely with a major client and be responsible for key projects.
The role: The ACSD will report to the Client Service Director and manage quantitative research projects, including briefings with the client, consulting on most appropriate design of the survey, analysis and presentation of key conclusions and strategic recommendations.
- Supporting the Client Service Director in the development of a portfolio of categories;
- Develop understanding of the client's organization and product categories
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts;
- Deliver a high level of consultancy to the client
- Educated to degree level, MA preferred
- 6+ years of professional experience at a well-known full service research agency
- Strong market analysis skills, ideally in FMCG environment
- Strong client-handling skills
- Expertise on ad hoc and quantitative research
- Fluent written and spoken English
- International exposure
- Open minded, curious, dynamic, enthusiastic, with an ability to work well under pressure
To be considered for this quantitative associate client service director role please click apply now. This is a chance to join a really strong globally recognised agency in a dynamic and challenging work environment, with good long term career progression opportunities.
Please note that only candidates with the relevant requirements and the right to work in the EU will be considered for this role.