Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, Financial Services brands who are seeking to appoint a Digital Performance Marketing Manager to their expanding team.
You will provide proactive advice and support to marketing teams on appropriate ways to drive the optimization of digital user experience, and ensures clear and measurable objectives are evaluated via digital reporting capabilities
Provide expertise to Insights and Marketing Performance stakeholders on appropriate ways to tag, measure and optimize websites using a range of insight tools and skills.
The role will be Leeds based; weekly travel to London 1 day per week will be required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive digital reporting and develop digital insight in a way that enables the business to continually improve; constantly assess and evolve our set of reporting capabilities for efficiency, effectiveness and action ability.
- Provide proactive advice and support to marketing teams on appropriate to drive the optimization of onsite marketing using suitable software to benefit end user customer user experience
- Work as part of a cross site, cross discipline team to achieve business outcomes
- Manage IT Security, Compliance and Data Protection processes to proactively ensure we comply with relevant legislation and industry best practice
- Act as thought leader to develop improved ways to tag, measure and optimize website to develop digital insight
- Present confidently and articulately to maximize understanding of digital performance & insight
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Digital Analytics or Digital Insight teams
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree educated in numerate discipline, ideally maths /statistics based
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Digital Analytics or Digital Insight teams
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Web analytics, optimisation software, business intelligence
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Adobe Analytics / WebTrends, Maxymiser, HTML5, CSS, Excel, Visual Basic, PowerPoint, or equivalent packages
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Successful candidate will be required to regularly travel to London likely 1 day per week, plus ad hoc travel to Leeds / Birmingham depending on location
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Financial Services / Banking Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Leeds
- Financial Services / Banking Insight jobs in Leeds
- Financial Services / Banking User Experience (UX) jobs in Leeds
- Financial Services / Banking User Interface (UI) jobs in Leeds
- Financial Services / Banking Web Analytics jobs in Leeds