Marketing Manager - Charity
An exciting opportunity to take ownership and manage the day-to-day marketing activities and objectives, contributing to strategic direction, taking responsibility for monitoring best practice and helping measure success, and to help achieve strategic goals.
Our client is a fast-growing national charity, passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
Location: Head Office in Milton Keynes
Salary: Circa £30,000
Full time, Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will:
- Develop and deliver annual marketing calendar as well as helping build and implement longer term marketing strategy
- Oversee marketing collateral and merchandise development, tracking progress and ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and return on investment
- Build strong collegiate relationships with managers and executives across the organisation
- Maintain and develop relationships with key external suppliers and stakeholders
- Analyse data from the marketing and sales process and make adjustments accordingly
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is essential.
Closing Date Sunday 18th December 2016
If you would like to apply for this position:
Please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter demonstrating how you could add value to our client's charity and detailing your current salary. It will be sent automatically to the employer.
No agencies please.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly