Our client is a communications and design agency based in Northamptonshire that specialises in retail and shopper marketing. The ideal candidate will have a creative edge and relish the opportunity to deliver fresh ideas for a range of digital and film projects.
This unique opportunity could be a fantastic opportunity for a talented creative to make the next positive step in their career.
The candidate will work closely with the Directors and the wider creative team to develop creative ideas and produce digital animations, presentations and montages that deliver creativity and impact.
The successful candidate will have proven design experience, have a real passion for what they do and be able to express themselves through their work.
It is essential the candidate has proven design skills using the following:
- Adobe Premiere and AfterFX
Other skills that would be desirable but not essential include:
- Cinema 4D
- Final Cut
In addition to the above software skills the ideal candidate be required to:
- Have an agency background
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Hands-on and be prepared to work on a diverse range of briefs with a mixture of creative executions and within (sometimes) tight deadlines
- Be a natural communicator and have the ability to work with a small creative team
- Work off their own initiative
- Positive attitude with ‘half full’ mentality
- Be passionate about what they do
- Strong team player
This is offered as a full time permanent job.