Head of Marketing
We are a rapidly developing multi-site business and market leading UK company within the timber industry, employing over 1200 people and with a Group turnover in excess of £300m. With ten profit centres across the UK and one in Latvia, We are BSW.
Based Carlisle + Travel – Multi Brand & Product Responsibility
This is a key management role, with a group-wide remit that’s integral to the future success of the BSW business. As the Head of Marketing, you’ll have direct responsibility for the management and performance of the Group’s marketing function, with general oversight of all day to day activities.
Enjoying full control of approved budgets, this will involve:
- Developing a long-term strategy to create competitive advantage and increased profitability through the promotion of new and existing products across various brands and portfolios
- Creating tactical plans and objectives for specific campaigns, events and digital marketing initiatives, whilst also managing social media presence and direct recognition programmes
- Developing and delivering group-wide communication strategies, as well as maintaining internal communication channels, along with external corporate/individual brand websites
- Working closely with design and print agencies, along with internal sales and customer service operations to ensure all necessary tools and support are readily available/accessible
As an experienced and accomplished senior marketer, ideally holding relevant professional qualifications, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of success at a similar level, backed by the ability to deliver tangible results and meet challenging business objectives in a demanding environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the commercial know-how to identify emerging branding opportunities, coupled with high levels of confidence and dynamic leadership qualities
- A strong team working ethic and first rate communication skills, plus the necessary gravitas and credibility to influence key decision makers both within and outside the organisation
- The vision and expertise to develop the various brand and products propositions across the Group, in line with the longer-term aspirations of the wider business
In return, you can look forward to a great career opportunity with one of the Industry’s leading employers, able to offer you a first-rate package and a future to match.
To apply, simply send your CV & current salary details to our Group Human Resources Director below.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly