Junior / Graduate Digital Designer (temp-permanent)
Are you a Digital Design Graduate or Junior Digital Designer wishing to gain great commercial experience within a leading global digital business working with a global client base?
We are looking for a talented individual to join a busy commercial design studio in Nottingham. The role will initially be a 3-month contract starting as soon as possible, with the potential for the role being made permanent to the right candidate.
You will work on a variety of projects creating interaction e-learning design solutions for digital / mobile media and creating graphics to support UX/UI design and software solutions. However you will be offered training and development opportunities.
- Produce graphics for a variety of e-learning projects: creating, sourcing and modifying imagery
- Create illustrations, info-graphics and layouts
- Work with brand guidelines to design effective imagery
- Assist with the design and creation of new e-learning templates
- Work alongside Animators or Designers concepts and storyboards
- Degree or similar in a design related subject
- Proficient in Adobe CS
- 6 months+ experience
- Great layout and typography skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Some experience of working to brand guidelines would be advantageous
- A can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- Great communication and team skills
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills and techniques
- Ability to use initiative as well as being a great team player
- Knowledge of UX/UI and a basic knowledge of coding
- Video production experience would be advantageous but not essential
In return you will receive:
The opportunity to work for a fantastic creative tech business with an impressive client base.
Opportunity to develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
Salary £16-£18,000 pro rata.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.