My client is a leading sports retail brand, looking for a marketing manager to lead a team of 5 people in a time of big growth for the company. The role aims to develop and deliver retail marketing programmes that re-inforce the brand's global position.
- Develop in-store POP/POS materials that help to drive sell-through in store and have a consistency of look and communication message.
- Ensure all POP materials have prime location in-store and help to maintain database of all POP collateral through regular store visits.
- Develop retail database so we fully understand our customers individual in-store/driving range environments to help plan our POP development and can assist us in running promotions / events and provide us with unique branding opportunities.
- Ensure all promotions, sales initiatives and incentive programmes are approved by US Legal, comply with regional sales promotional legislation and have a consistency of look and communication with global brand communication materials.
- Provide regular updates of competitor's in-store sales promotion activities and in particular and trade related incentive schemes that may impact our programmes.
- Identify and target the top customers in each region and, work closely with ASMs (Area Sales Managers), develop retailer specific marketing programmes and in-store support to help them grow their business.
- Develop programmes for Assistants in these stores to raise awareness of our brands, assist with in-store merchandising and help with product sell-through.
- Work closely with the regions to develop trade marketing initiatives that fit the business strategy and can be presented to key stakeholders.
- Identify and develop Pan-European sell-through programmes which target and incentivise the retailer.
The ideal candidate:
- 5-6 years experience in retail marketing.
- Proven ability to develop and implement trade marketing initiatives, from original concept through to execution.
- Design of POS and retail marketing initiatives.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like you, please apply through the website or send your CV through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 845 7202.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly