Creative Graphic Designer
Our client is a leading creative agency who specialise in producing eye-catching designs for some of the best-loved brands on the high street.
Due to further growth they are looking for a talented and sparky designer to work their magic on the agency’s biggest retail account. For this role you must have experience of working with a leading retail brands across print-based, in-store and promotional graphics.
You will be working in a busy team, adding your sparkle to everything from retail displays, POS, and brochures through to packaging and seasonal campaigns.
Our client already has a talented team of artworkers, so what’s needed is someone with exceptional conceptual ability and a strong portfolio that demonstrates your creative exploration and journeys to engaging retail design solutions. That said you should be able develop your designs towards final artwork stage.
- A degree or similar in Graphic Design
- A minimum of 3 years design studio experience
- Proven evidence of graphic design for 2D and 3D – for example campaign work, POS, brochures/catalogues and packaging
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate your creative thought process both verbally and visually
- A good commercial portfolio, but one that can adapt to a softer style of design for specific retail brands
- Highly motivated and an natural passion for design
- Someone with a creative mindset that doesn’t switch off after 5pm!
- Someone who strives for high standards and innovation
- Able to manage your workload effectively in a calm and positive manner
- A great team player
- Full of ideas
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and muck in when needed
- Proud to be part of this wonderful working environment and of the work you produce
So - what’s in in for you?
A career opportunity to work with leading retail brands, in a stunning agency environment and a great team.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 1 extra day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Health care scheme
- Working hours are 09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday.
An attractive salary – £22,000-£27,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.