Content Marketing Manager
A vibrant SaaS technology startup based in Soho is looking for a Content Marketing Manager with exceptional communication skills.
Help craft high-quality content and deliver compelling demand generation campaigns across a variety of channels. A company that has next-generation behavioural insights SaaS solution that allows brands to understand and optimise the online user experience.
- Contributing towards the implementation of the UK marketing strategy
- Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that lead to new logo acquisition and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions globally to deliver an effective content marketing strategy (integrated into brand campaigns) and editorial plan to meet the strategic objectives
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
- Contributing to client advocacy through client interviews, case study and use case development
- Contributing to the global PR strategy, creating compelling synopsis and working closely with our PR agencyThe candidate:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience (1+ years) of content marketing in a B2B software technology environment extremely advantageous
- Impeccable copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling content across various formats (e.g reports, blogs, email copy etc)
- Experience of running and managing events
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Experience with Wordpress, Slideshare, Salesforce, Hubspot (or equivalent marketing automation tool) and major social media channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a technology environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales