Brand Communications Coordinator
My client is a world-renowned fashion retail brand, recognised the world over, with a very strong brand identity. This role sits within a small UK marketing team, looking after the planning and execution of media strategy for the brand. The aim is to increase brand awareness and equity and ultimately market share.
The role involves:
- Supporting the UK Brand Marketing Manager to deliver briefs to partner agencies and shape annual brand communication strategy for the UK market.
- Execution of the UK media strategy.
- Driving consumer engagement and increased brand affinity.
- Define and execute the UK social media strategy for the brand, managing key agency partners and ensuring effective phasing of budget for paid social posts.
- Providing feedback and insight to the manager on briefing for local strategies, assets and tools needed for the UK market.
- Collaborate with the PR team to ensure alignment of key brand stories, brand positioning and overall strategy, across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Collaborate with UK wholesale team to ensure alignment with their channels.
- Some international travel may be involved in this role.
The ideal candidate:
- 2-3 years of experience in fashion or retail in a similar role.
- Experience of developing and executing all or a significant portion of a brand communication marketing strategy.
- Development of social media strategy in a similar brand.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV through to me on email@example.com or give me a call on 0207 845 7202.