Bid Writer - Corporate Travel Management
An exciting opportunity for a Bid Writer to join a fun and vibrant corporate travel management firm.
In contrast to many of their competitors and other RFP/bid writing roles, you'll be regularly winning proposals in exciting markets and thus a good grounding in bids within professional, financial or business services is a must. Experience writing bids in the US will be a necessity for this role.
As a member of the team, you'll be working on exciting business proposals targetting global firms within PS, FS, and Oil & Gas. You will have the option of being able to work from home most days of the week.
You must have a strong academic background that reflects your writing ability, a real passion for bids (!) and a desire to push on in a less corporate environment than typical for this sort of role.
- End-to-end delivery of bids to win contracts for staffing solutions across various industries and geographies
- Working with various stakeholders to devise creative and innovative proposals that reflect the market-leading strength of your team
- Preparing well-researched responses to client enquiries
- Mentoring and potentially managing more junior colleagues
- Showing flexibility with the needs of international colleagues
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Significant bid writing experience
- US bid writing experience
- Excellent academics
- Ability to work autonomously while being the ubiquitous team player
- Superior communication skills
- Drive and diligence