Marketing and Communications Manager
- Deliver integrated and comprehensive marketing and communications plans in support of the organisation's objectives.
- Lead on off line publications and digital marketing
- Manage development, production and dissemination of print collateral
- Support delivery of PR tactics and monitor and report on media coverage
- Manage internal communication of campaign plans and activity, media coverage and industry news.
- Excellent understanding and experience of integrated marcomms campaigns
- Experience of creating content on a variety of platforms
- Experience of implementing PR strategies, generating news and handling media enquiries
- Experience of producing print and e-marketing collateral
- Experience of CRM and data management
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with real 'can-do' and pro-active attitude.
- Energetic, resilient and resourceful team player
- Indesign or Photoshop would be desirable
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK751806 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.