Digital Marketing - eCommerce Specialist
Digital Marketing / E-commerce Specialist
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing / E-commerce Specialist to join our client based in Worksop; our client is a market leading manufacturer and retailer within their space.
This is an exciting role for a specialist to come in and drive growth on the back of our client moving to larger premises, our client specialise in providing bespoke Garden Furniture for their customers and are a recognised local employer with government backing to support this growth.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Managing Director and will be the business subject matter expert in all things digital.
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday (potential flexibility offered)
- Salary - £40k - £60k per annum
- Up to 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
As the Digital Marketing / E-commerce Specialist you will need to demonstrate and have a passion for all things digital as you will be the subject matter expert on developing new product promotions and taking these to market.
This includes working with the Product Development Team and internal website developers to understand the products unique selling points and how best to promote these across various digital channels.
You will be expected to have detailed knowledge of the recent market trends and changes that would effect PPC campaigns and optimise SEO activity - although you will work with an external SEO Agency, you will be expected to get involved on a granular level in all campaigns and demonstrate your expertise through action and results whilst supporting the development of the internal SEO Executive.
You will have hands on experience and a detailed understanding of an e-commerce business; you will not be responsible for the website coding as this will be done by the internal developers. However you will be expected to have a basic understanding of coding as this will provide an appreciation of what is achievable on the current platform in relation to product promotion and the customer journey.
The successful candidate will form the digital marketing strategy incorporating other subject matter experts in the business and with the support of UK and International colleagues will drive business growth.
The ideal candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:-
- Demonstrate experience of managing successful Digital and e-commerce campaigns/projects
- Have a true passion and up to date knowledge of marketing trends, industry leaders and platform updates
- Strategic thought process but a willingness to demonstrate their expertise from the front and take a hands on approach to all activity
- Personal drive and ambition to create and achieve a marketing lead growth strategy
- Desirable - experience working for a home / garden furniture retailer or manufacturer