Are you digital genius who's passionate about sports? We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented CRM to join a high-flying ecommerce business before the festive season is over! You'll receive excellent benefits along with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skill set!
Situated in the Greater Manchester area, you'll find that our client's office is easily accessible from a variety of areas including Cheshire and Liverpool! The company boasts over 9,000 employees and over 1,000 shops in the UK! They are one of the fastest growing companies within the industry at the moment and they don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon! Now, they are on the hunt for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual to join their dynamic team of experts!
The CRM Executive will be expected to plan, implement and optimise the business' customer lifecycle and promotional campaigns across a variety of digital platforms. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate that they have phenomenal communication, creative and analytical skills if they are going to make the most of this wonderful opportunity! The corporation aims to keep on growing; therefore, you will need to maintain an up-to-date understanding of the customer journey and targeting best practices when applying them to the campaigns.
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain career- changing experience!
The Main Responsibilities of the CRM Executive:
- Improve future campaigns by ensuring that you have a sound understanding of the company's KPI performance, trends and opportunities
- Improve the customer experience and lifetime value by constantly looking for new business opportunities
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and Product Managers in order to design and implement promotional campaigns for a variety of the organisation's products
- Ensure that the Customer database is segmented effectively
- Make sure that you identify potential VIP customers; ensuring that these customers fulfil their potential
- Meet and influence specific KPI's including average revenue and customer retention rates
- Liaise with the VIP team to produce lifestyle campaigns that prevent tiering and lapsing
- Consider campaign performance requirements in order to guarantee the highest quality of work is produced
- Plan and produce automated and triggered CRM campaigns across multiple touchpoints on and off site
The Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience of working within either a CRM or a Marketing related role is fundamental
- You should be able to use advanced segmentation and analytics tools such as Optimove and Marketo
- An analytical individual who can generate detailed CRM performance reports
- A sound understanding of customer segmentation and MS Excel is vital for the job
- Experience of direct marketing in an Omni -channel environment
- A team player who is capable of working on your own
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where no two days are ever the same!
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines and deliver a high- quality of work
- An 'eye for detail' with a drive to exceed expectations
- An interest in Sports is desirable!
If this is the job for you, don't let it slip away! For more information, contact us on 0161 833 1044 or you can always apply now!