DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Working for a fast pace young fashion brand in London. The Digital Marketing Manager oversees all channels and activity, with responsibility for driving quality traffic to the brand through development and execution of the customer acquisition and retention strategy.
Looking for a strong digital marketing professional with experience in a similar commercially-focused role across both UK and international markets and a strong analytical focus with regards to prioritising and planning budget and resources into the most profitable channels.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with On-line Trading, Production and Creative to translate the brand strategy and customer profile into an effective on-line marketing strategy. Working with the Content Editor to drive relevant and style led content across UK, international sites, mobile, blog and social networking.
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer and working with stakeholders in the brand to deliver a seamless shopping experience between online and retail
- Developing the digital marketing calendar, ensuring all campaigns and activities are fully tagged, tracked and evaluated
- Managing and maximising our PPC, SEO, Social Media and affiliate marketing relationships
- Developing and delivering a CRM growth strategy, including acquisition and retention through segmentation analysis and optimisation delivering relevant and rich content to the customer database
- Working closely with retail to drive database growth via all partnership opportunities
- Evaluating KPIs such as customer behaviour, basket size, AOV and conversion to identify trends and recommend activity to generate sales growth
- Manage cross-Group marketing initiatives, creating and delivering channel KPIs and ongoing review and analysis of our performance marketing channels
- Working with the Content Editor to drive relevant and style led content across UK, international sites, mobile, blog and social networking.
- Management and reporting on the marketing budget
- Previous management experience of online marketing within an Ecommerce team preferably in the High Street Fashion sector
- Experienced in planning and coordinating across internal departments and external suppliers
- Commercial and results-driven
- Analytical and numerate – familiarity with online analytics packages
- Relevant forecasting experience with understanding how to set kpis across channels
- Excellent communication
- Team player
- Able to work under own initiative
- Adaptable and flexible to fast moving environment
- Passion for online industry
If you feel like your experience would be applicable, please apply by sending your CV!
Apply for DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly