Senior PR Account Executive/PR Account Manager- Sport & Leisure
Job Title: Senior PR Account Executive/ PR Account Manager- Sport & Leisure PR
Location: London, South East
Salary: up to £36,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits
About The PR Agency
I have the rare opportunity for a Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager within a top, award winning consumer PR agency working in their sports and fitness team. You will have the opportunity to work on AMAZING clients within a company that offers excellent scope for progression.
This largely award winning PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city is considered one of the best in the industry and have a strong work/social life balance. They are looking for a Senior Account Executive/ PR Account Manager to work in their personable team and share their Friday cocktails with!
About The Senior PR Account Executive/ PR Account Manager Role
As a Senior PR Account Executive/ PR Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on some excellent clients within the well-being and sports industry.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior PR Account Executive/ PR Account Manager:
* You will be able to take on a leading role in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, as well as meeting possible new clients
* You will be managing and leading a team of experts to reach and exceed your client's business objectives.
If you are a creative and driven individual with previous PR experience, now is your chance to apply as a Senior PR Account Executive/ PR Account Manager in a high profile company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior PR Account Executive/ PR Account Manager:
* You should ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns and have experience across both social and digital
* No previous experience within the sports and fitness industry needed just an interest in it and proven PR experience working on consumer clients.
* Currently an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager
The Senior PR Account Executive/ PR Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £36,000 depending on experience and offers excellent company benefits such as up to 31 days annual holiday (not including bank holidays), plus £500 on your birthday and main annual holiday to name just a few. There is also immense scope for progression in this company so if you are looking for a rewarding career this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Senior PR Account Executive/ PR Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at email@example.com or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Apply for Senior PR Account Executive/PR Account Manager- Sport & Leisure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly