Marketing Communications Manager
Looking for a Marketing Communications Manager a very exciting, multinational Gaming and Betting Company based in Wimbledon. Strong Insight experience needed.
The Marketing Communication Manager's key responsibility will be with customer perspective with the product/s, understanding the customer motivations, needs and insights and integrating them into a comprehensive multichannel communication strategy that engages the customer, addresses the product aspirations and maximises retention, engagement and customer satisfaction.
Working with creative agencies, internal and external, creating precise insight-led briefs and delivering compelling creative that drives engagement and response rates.
- Own the delivery of creative - through internal/external providers but also by developing copy where necessary
- Lead on-going segmentation of the customer base in the lifecycle stage to identify insights and target customer segments with specific campaigns
- Develop and deliver local, personalised and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, SMS, push notifications and Social Media.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience and Product teams and the Data team to initiate research projects, both qualitative and quantitative, to uncover customer insight
- Deploy the promotion budget profitably through robust planning, execution and analysis,
- Support triggered email program tests, including test setup, validation, and review
- Do a comprehensive promotion/campaign analysis on a monthly basis and present to the key stakeholders
We're looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong experience of implementing, driving and managing complex multi-channel campaigns.
- Proven track record of being able to develop and implement a campaign strategy based on an understanding of the customer needs and customer profile
- Circa three + years of experience working with creative agency partners to develop effective direct marketing creative. Must understand the creative development process well.
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Experience within the online gaming sector and strong interest in its product offering is desirable
Apply for Marketing Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly