STUDIO PRODUCTION MANAGER FTC – Maternity Cover
Leading British fashion retailer is looking for a talented and experienced Studio Production Manager to join their team in their London office, to cover a maternity leave.
Reporting to the eCommerce Content Manager and working closely with the Senior Photographer, the Studio Production Manager is responsible for the management of our in-house studio & the delivery of company’s online imagery.
You will use creative flair and high taste levels to help communicate the company’s brand online, juggling sophistication & humour in equal measure while contributing original and exciting ideas.
Communicating with internal clients at all levels you will be the key point of contact for the studio, managing workflow to ensure all assets are delivered on time and to company’s uncompromising standards.
- Owning & co-ordinating the end to end workflow of the studio, managing volume, product traffic & resource to ensure all products and collections are launched to deadline and to a high standard, while continually reviewing and refining processes to improve output & quality. You will be the go-to person for the studio, communicating across all levels of the business.
- Managing the studio calendar, optioning and booking models, make-up artists and freelancers, prioritising online product shoots and creative briefs while accommodating the many & varied requirements from across all departments of the business.
- Leading, inspiring and mentoring a team of stylists and a studio administrator, ensuring that styling is on brand and product features are highlighted, and that workload is prioritise correctly.
- Sourcing online models, managing castings for ecommerce product shoots and online editorial features, working with business stakeholders to ensure our models are on brand.
- Working with the content and photography teams you will support creative briefs, providing inspiration as well as a production and styling perspective. You will support editorial production, sourcing and booking models, props and locations.
- Owning and managing the studio budgets, raising POs and receipting invoices, negotiating the best possible rates and ensuring prompt payment.
- Managing the seasonal site changes, working with the senior photographer to evolve and refine the ecommerce photography while creating seasonal style guides.
Tools of the trade
- Previous studio management experience.
- A passion for fashion and photography.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Be flexible and reactive to trade and other business demands.
- Able to manage and motivate a team.
- Strong fashion and styling sense and a commercial eye.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Have an excellent eye for attention to detail, which is creative whilst consistently keeping a commercial perspective in mind.
- Confident and comfortable with liaising across all levels and departments within the business.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site and studio processes
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for retail.
- Strong up-to-date knowledge of trends.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- The ability to set priorities.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for retail
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!
Apply for STUDIO PRODUCTION MANAGER FTC – Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly