Senior Graphic Designer | Luxury Soft Drinks Brand
This impressive founder-lead smoothie brand operating in the Health and Wellbeing sector are on the hunt for a Senior Creative Designer. This fast paced, rapidly expanding company consisting of 25 hard working, fruit and veg loving bright sparks has successfully carved itself a well respected place in a highly competitive market, being stocked in major supermarkets, luxury and health food retailers across the UK and parts of Europe.
This company has a very exciting new journey planned for 2017 and are now looking for a Senior Creative Designer to become part of the family.
As Senior Creative Designer you will be working on all aspects of the creative and design process whilst overseeing a Junior Designer. The role will involve print supplier management, beautiful packaging design creation and general collateral design, creative brand development across multiple disciplines and Art Direction. Like the sound of it so far..? Read below.
- Creativity- Working collaboratively with the internal marketing team to develop new consumer brand direction and possibly overall identity refresh over time
- Art Direction- for photography and theme for both on and offline campaigns
- Design- Producing beautiful designs for Packaging, labelling, ATL and BTL advertising and marketing, both on and offline, including social media channels
- Artworking- ensuring all designs are finished to a high standard and ready for print within the required deadlines
- Production and Project Management- Managing all suppliers including printers and packaging production discussing materials and print finish.
- Team Management- Supporting, delegating and overseeing projects for existing Junior Designer/Artworker ensuring they are learning, progressing and being involved in the creative journey of each project
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong proven ability to creatively design, artwork and manage production process for Packaging
- Experience in directing and managing print and packaging suppliers
- Multiple examples of Conceptual Design abilities across a wide range of media for both Digital and Print
- Experience in managing and developing a Junior Designer
- Designers who have experience working on a young, cool, FMCG brand creatively will be prioritised
- Industry experience might cover both Luxury and FMCG focusing on Food and Drink, Health and Wellbeing, Fashion, or sectors with a similar feel or focus
- Ability to develop ideas as part of a team focusing on the over all brand journey
- Strong technical ability in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
If you’re looking for a role in which you can have creative autonomy and work on designs from concept to production for quite frankly an excellent young brand, then APPLY NOW!
If for any reason you are not able to upload your portfolio please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org as applications without portfolio’s will be bypassed due to the high volume of applications.