This is a rare opportunity for an Account Manager to work for one of the most creative and cutting edge advertising agencies.
This brilliant mid-sized agency boasts some really interesting big name, blue chip clients. With great creative and a fabulous client list, it is part of one of the most exciting Agency groups in the country, providing brilliant opportunities for professional development.
You will be involved in a high profile account, which has just been added to the impressive high profile client list.
You will work closely with inspiring creative and planning teams to develop and implement TV, print and digital campaigns.
You will have a real passion for creative, innovative and impactful advertising campaigns and looking to be part of a high energy and driven team.
Skills and experience
- Experience of ATL TV campaigns
- Creative and strategic thinking and ability to get under the skin of a brand
- Ability to work closely with planners, creatives and senior team members
- Be a key member of the ideas team. Develop relevant thinking and stimulus to present to clients.
- You will strive to become a valuable source of insight and knowledge about your clients’ business and have a keen eye on the latest smart relevant marketing strategies.
- Strong personality and ability to manage demanding client relationships
- Organised with the ability to multi task and juggle multiple projects
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and want to take your career to the next level, then get in touch now.
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Account Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly