£19-22k with a £2k bonus
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Andover, Winchester & Basingstoke
Based within beautiful surroundings in the Hampshire countryside, our client is an award-winning, niche creative agency with an enviable client list and ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for an energetic Marketing Co-ordinator to join their team and work closely with the Marketing Manager.
Due to their rural location you will need to be a car driver & owner.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to create and implement B2B marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing including SEO, Google Analytics
- Creating engaging content
- Updating the website and social media channels
- Producing marketing collateral
- Organising events, exhibitions and webinars
- Compiling email marketing campaigns and taking ownership of databases
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising or similar
- Versatile copywriting abilities
- Ideally digital marketing experience
- Highly organised and commercially aware
- Strong IT skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Creativity with confidence in using Photoshop & Illustrator
This is a broad and rewarding role based within a fun, creative team. Please apply now if it sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.