We are looking for the next star member to join the intimate marketing team in a world-leading Events and Conferencing company.
You will be supporting the marketing team in delivering a world class event marketing campaign while employing a professional skill set and excellent communication skills.
What your day looks like:
- Assisting the marketing team with a range of tasks, with a focus on marketing channels such as social media , direct mail, print and production, digital advertising, email campaigns and the mobile app.
- Supporting the marketing team in monitoring and evaluating marketing campaigns through the use of Google analytics
- Assisting in the creation of adverts, online texts, emails, brochures and flyers
Other responsibilities include:
- Proofing marketing collateral
- Assisting the arrangement of effective distribution of marketing material
- Writing social media content
- Liaising with suppliers, printers, press, graphic designers and both internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal candidate
- Ability to succeed in a deadline driven environment
- Strong communicator
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Social media knowledge
- Competent user of Indesign / Photoshop, Microsoft office
- Events marketing background would be a bonus