Senior Data Planner / Strategist
Senior Data Planner - London, £55K - £70K
Are you a Data Planner / Strategist looking for a new opportunity with a London marketing agency?
Senior Data Planner – The role
We are looking for a Senior Data Planner / Data Strategist to work for a leading London marketing agency on one of their global loyalty clients.
You will be responsible for the strategic delivery and planning of CRM and data activities.
You will build strong relationships with the client and work closely with the internal strategy teams
You will develop data strategies and roadmaps for a global CRM client. Driving strategy across all channels moving from traditional DM, email and SMS channels to a connected communications plan encompassing digital media including social, mobile and coupon at till.
Senior Data Planner– Skills and experience
- Extensive data planning and strategy experience gained agency side.
- Strong around all aspects of data and CRM programmes
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of analytical techniques – offline and online
- Strategic thinker
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, process, database and analytics platforms – e.g. SAS, Unica etc.
This is an exciting role for a Senior Data Planner / Data Strategist to join a leading marketing agency and work on a global loyalty client.
The salary is around £55K-£70K.
Apply for Senior Data Planner / Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly