Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is pleased to announce the vacancy of Senior Marketing Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis. The successful Senior Marketing Executive will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme and discounted car parking.
Where Manchester meets the world…
Our client is an award-winning, globally renowned venue in the heart of one of the world’s most vibrant cities. This iconic convention centre offers world class flexibility and state-of-the-art facilities that provide a dynamic venue for some of the world’s leading conferences, exhibitions and events.
It is fundamental to their continued business growth that they have a compelling people strategy to help them realise their challenging company goals. This role will play an important part in sustaining their continued business growth.
As their Senior Marketing Executive you will provide strategic support and lead tactical delivery through the project management of marketing activities – spanning the full spectrum of the marketing communications mix - with the aim of raising the profile of our client and ultimately generating new business opportunities.
Responsibilities of their Senior Marketing Executive include but are not limited to:
- Driving the development of our client’s business sector frameworks to provide the most effective platform for business development and marketing activity planning
- Finding opportunities and making recommendations for targeted lead generation and marketing campaign activities
- Devising creative ways to develop sales and marketing collateral
To become their Senior Marketing Executive you must have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre and possess a relevant marketing and/or communications-related qualification
- A minimum of four years’ experience within a busy marketing/communications function
- Experience of managing a busy workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as creative copywriting skills
- Be a proven self-starter and solution-focussed
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages and experience of using Adobe Photoshop or similar software packages
Flexibility of working hours is also a requirement, as the delivery of excellence is not always a 9 to 5 job.
To apply for this exciting opportunity as their Senior Marketing Executive please click apply today.
Closing date: Monday 5th December 2016 (5pm)
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants who meet the essential criteria and identify as having a disability in their covering letter will be guaranteed an interview.