Interim Head Of Marketing
Are you a pragmatic, autonomous retail marketer? Have you worked with multiple customer segments and understand the nuances of various customers within one business? If so, please read on.
This is a 12 month contract role covering maternity leave. You will ideally come from a retail/leisure/restaurant background and will understand when a brand fits in the market it is in and doesn't need to be turned into something it is not. You will understand the big picture and tailor marketing to suit your various audiences. This is a fast-paced business that will keep you on your toes at all times, and you must be able to cope with pressure and have the personality to keep the team positive and moving at pace.
You will be confident but not arrogant with an EQ as high as your IQ.
You will be responsible for:
- Digital, media, CRM, App communications, PR, segmentation communications
- Proposition development – tests / brand development / food & drink innovation
- Store communications – pos / menus / tvs / music / promotions
- Calendar, seasonal promotional activity, events
- Guest research, insights, feedback and systems management
- Concept development for brand around menus / service / new occasions / comfort
- Value, pricing, promotional activity
Measure of success:
- Covers growth and day part improvement
- Test success
- Awareness improvements
Positioning for role:
- Hold and grow, not looking for someone to come into shake things up
- Ability to work at pace, dynamic, lean, no bureaucratic
- Team ethos
- Good on process and commercially minded
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Interim Head Of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly