Digital Marketing Executive
Enhance your digital marketing career by joining a highly successful entrepreneurial business in Crewe! As the Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll receive excellent benefits including flexible working hours and a fantastic pension scheme!
Our client has only been in the industry for about 3 years and they are already smashing their budgets with a multi-million turnover and are now looking to double the size of their team. Their office is based on a large independent site in Crewe, which is only 5 minutes away from the train station and is easily accessible by car.
The Digital Marketing Executive will take the lead of the company’s marketing channels including management of SEO and PPC. The successful candidate will be focused on increasing traffic and grow revenue from the business website. The rightful candidate will join a young and talented team of 7, which is looking to grow rapidly including the marketing budget, which gives excellent opportunities to implement innovative marketing strategies and ideas. Reporting to the Trading Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will work across multiple businesses and departments within the company.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join a growing, high-flying success story!
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Manage digital marketing channels involving SEO and PPC
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role or working with previously mentioned marketing channels
- Contribute to content writing to enhance SEO
- It is essential that the candidate has excellent entrepreneurial skills and is a self-starter
- Work across the company’s different businesses and departments, so outstanding communication and organisational skills are essential for this role
- Drive SEO performance through back links and optimising keywords and on page content
- Implementation and maintenance of online promotional activities
- Monitor PPC performance and work hard to improve metrics
- Improve conversion rates focusing on the best user experiences
- Set up online pricing, products online , product descriptions etc. are up to date and correct
- Build and develop key affiliate relationships focused on driving website performance
- Report and analyse performance using analytic tools such as Google Analytics
Are you the right person for the job? Get in touch now! Call us on 0161 833 1044 or you apply online now!
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly