A well-established UK sporting business is looking for a CRM Manager to join their highly successful company! Are you results driven and love sports? If the answer is yes, then take a look!
An exciting new CRM Manager role has become available in Greater Manchester. This business is looking for an individual that is driven and motivated, which is perfect for anyone who likes working in a fast-paced environment! The ideal candidate would have a passion and love for the sporting industry and would work well within a team as well as having clear management and communication attributes.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for managing all stakeholder relationships, but will particularly be focused on retaining and expanding the customer base by monitoring the customer lifecycle. The perfect candidate will be results driven and have strong analytical skills, as they will be responsible for sending direct reports to executives within the company in order to help grow the customer base. The role forms a huge part of the company and its day to day running, so no day at work will ever be the same.
Don't miss out on this huge opportunity and enjoy sporting perks along the way!
The Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Manage the brand through all channels of output ensuring best brand practice at all times.
- Report and monitor CRM Results, providing insights and recommendations when required.
- Implement the CRM Strategy and use these to achieve departmental objectives as well as overall company objectives including customer retention and loyalty. Carry out market and customer research to constantly improve and keep relevant.
- Be the go-to person for those in your team and provide clear objectives for them to follow in order to optimise the customer base.
- Stakeholder management is a vital part of the role, as you will be responsible for the successful delivery of effective engaging ideas to attract and maintain customers.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to the correct audience through audience segmentation- good organisational skills and time management is essential.
- Be creative and welcome innovation to maximise the overall effectiveness and impact that the company may have on existing and new customers.
- Make sure all content is in line with company branding and consistent with the brand's voice and reputation.
- Work closely with all other departments, including third party providers to ensure the CRM works effectively across all platforms
- Segment the database effectively for target marketing activities
- Oversee the development and management of the CRM team; providing training where necessary
The Key Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience of working within a similar CRM role is fundamental
- A sound understanding of the principles of customer segmentation
- Great interpersonal skills and able to work cohesively with other departments sourcing their needs, as you will be responsible for delivering direct reports.
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to any task
- A passion for sports or strong sports knowledge would be advantageous.
- Strategic mind that can always forward think and look a bigger picture
- Ability to select relevant engaging ideas
- Have knowledge of building ethical email lists and create workable strategies to do this to help maintain and expand the customer base
- Must have a positive attitude to work and be results driven.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Must be organised and work effectively with other people.
- Competent in MS Excel
- Knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop would be beneficial but isn't essential
- Previous experience of using CRM tools and fantastic copywriting skills would be ideal
If you want the opportunity to work for this leading sports company and believe this role is suited for you, then apply online now, or for further information, then get in touch with one of our recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 today!
Apply for CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly