Brand Marketing Manager - Fun Alcohol Company - London - £40-45k
Brand Marketing Manager – Fun Alcohol Company
This is a small, yet, up and coming spirits company with amazing brands under their belt. Reporting into the MD and managing one Marketing Assistant you will responsible for all brand marketing for multiple brands.
- Managing brand marketing for multiple brands within the company’s portfolio
- Foster strong relationships with brand owners to drive the strategic direction of the brand and ultimately assume responsibility for its performance
- Preparing reports on Sales, Events, PR and other activity for Brand owners as well as internal departments
- Develop and manage social media platforms for all brands
- The role will also include organising and managing promotions & events including trade shows as well as consumer food and drink festivals
- Experience within the on-trade, drinks industry highly desired
- Experience managing multiple brands
- Ideally experience managing a small team or at least have one direct report
- Excellent written & verbal communication essential
- Must be highly computer literate, using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please send your CV to email@example.com today! This role won’t be around for long!
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.