Head of Acquisition
Are you a digital expert who's passionate about sport? Come and join a UK leading e-commerce business in the sports sector and receive fantastic perks!
Our client's office is conveniently located in Greater Manchester and is growing very fast! It is an exciting time to join their company, as they continuously demonstrate successful results. They are looking for a hard-working, diligent and analytical Head of Acquisition to run their successful acquisition department! Due to the rapid growth, this role offers exciting responsibilities and a genuine interest in sports will be highly advantageous.
They are now looking to hire a Head of Acquisition to their talented team; an individual who is a digital specialist as well as being proficient in affiliate, PPC and display! One of your main responsibilities will be to manage the acquisition budget so judgement management skills are also vital to the role including being an excellent team player and leading from the forefront.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to join a leading company!
The Main Responsibilities of the Head of Acquisition:
• Plan, design and implement an acquisition strategy which can be used on a variety of channels such as PPC, affiliate and display; ensuring that a profit is generated
• 'Keep an eye' on the businesses competitors and act accordingly in order to maintain the market share
• Manage the budgets and forecasts; guaranteeing that the budget is adhered to at all times
• Generate reports for stakeholders, highlighting the performance of all marketing campaigns
• Build and maintain strong work relationships with third party agencies
• On a weekly basis, devise a report on all costs and purchases
• Analyse and maximise the ROI performance
• Aim to be constantly producing new opportunities for the organisation whilst having a sound understanding of the legislation surrounding the company
• Oversee the other team members in order to meet the targets and objectives
• Improve the traffic being directed to the website by liaising closely with the Web Manager
The Perfect Candidate:
• You should have at least 3 years' experience of working within an agency or a client side role
• Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills are fundamental to the role
• Fantastic budget and time management skills as well as being a 'people person'
• A sound understanding on how to use a variety of marketing tools
• An expert in up to 3 digital platforms, but has an extensive knowledge of all of them
• Proven experience of executing highly successful plans along with the capability of working with agencies
• Possess a strong customer awareness and is comfortable building strong work relationships
• A team player who is also capable of working independently
This is an excellent opportunity, so don't let someone beat you to it! Contact us on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now! You can also send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Head of Acquisition
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly