The company, which has a presence in over 30 countries, also has a substantial footprint in the United Kingdom. As a fast growing group, it currently owns 27 businesses and has lots of very exciting changes planned.
Joining a growing and dynamic marketing department, you will be reporting to the Head of Branding and Communications, and working with the Chairman's EA and colleagues both in the United Kingdom and further afield to deliver a range of corporate and divisional events.
The post holder will be an experienced event manager with outstanding organisational skills and proven ability to deliver to a high standard within short timescales.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Plan, maintain and deliver the annual events calendar for the group as well as any additional ad-hoc events as instructed by the Board
* Lead in the development, production and execution of events - including business and product launches, exhibitions, corporate hospitality, road shows, trade dinners, sponsorships, and others
* Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
* Integrating events with marketing and sales objectives effectively
* Project managing delivery
* Working closely with the communication, digital and branding functions to ensure events are always on-brand and on-message
* Managing budgets and supplier relationships
* Post-event reporting
* Travel to on-site inspections
* Order and maintain corporate exhibition materials and merchandise requirements
* Other duties will also include maintaining the corporate website as required, management and distribution of internal newsletters (both printed and electronic), assistance with social media management and other ad-hoc duties as and when needed.
The successful candidate will have:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience planning and delivering trade and corporate events from start to finish. Experience in delivering large events will be an advantage
* Proven experience in budget management, supplier selection and project management
* Experience in working within branding guidelines
* Experience in working in conjunction with PR and marketing functions
* Excellent Excel skills and general knowledge/appreciation of digital
* Flexibility to work and travel outside of business hours when required
In addition to these you must be:
* Numerate, solution focused and able to use resources effectively
* Be able to find imaginative and practical solutions and make well-considered decisions
* Independently motivated to deliver excellent results
* With strong organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Tenacious and with an eye for detail
* Marketing qualification (while not a must) will be an advantage
Grade 1 company car or car allowance
25 days holiday
Apply for Events Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly