CRM Innovation Analyst
Embedded within our Data tribe, this role is a key member of the CRM Innovation team reporting directly to the CRM Innovation Manager, and will involve a great deal of collaboration and interaction across our CRM, Strategy & Insight and Core Data teams.
- Maintain and interpret a suite of reports which measure the impact of CRM lifecycle campaigns, identifying any trends or anomalous behaviour and providing appropriate supporting commentary and additional insight.
- Through detailed measurement and analysis, develop a clear understanding of the impact CRM has on customer behaviour across a wide range of contact channels, suggesting the priority for strategic focus and areas for optimisation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer base and how the behaviour of customers varies by product and segment.
- Support the CRM and commercial teams with the production of timely ad-hoc analysis which shows the incremental benefit covert campaigns have on the number of active customers and financial KPI’s.
- CRM Planners – Work with the planners to interpret and communicate regular reporting which is then used to guide the overall contact strategy.
- CRM Decisioning Colleagues – Work with the team to ensure all campaigns are designed & built to be measurable, consistent and optimised.
- CRM Communications Team – Assist the communications team with measurement of A/B tests and other optimisation programmes.
- Strategy & Insight – Work with S&I to drive & optimise segmentation of the customer base and to ensure a consistency in the KPI’s and presentation of reporting and analysis.
- CORE Data team – Work with the data team to improve the accuracy of data and to deliver efficiencies in reporting.
- Strong SQL skills
- Data mining background
- BI tool exposure (Business Objects, Tableau etc…)
- Numerical / Analytical degree or equivalent
- Logical and a keen eye for detail
- Exposure to Big Data
- MS Office suite in particular strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday between the hours of 0900 – 1730
As a valued employee, you will receive free Sky + HD and Broadband, as much free Yorkshire tea as you can drink (we are in God’s country after all), or the stronger stuff if you’re more of a coffee connoisseur. A digital private healthcare scheme along with Herman Miller chairs to ensure your derriere is as comfortable as possible whilst you’re innovating and a pension scheme that will send you jet setting off into retirement. All this in a flexible working environment with some of the best minds in the industry help make Sky Betting and Gaming a really great place to work (if we don’t say so ourselves). So come join us, one sugar or two?
Grow with Sky Betting and Gaming