Gaming Media Planner
As Gaming Media Planner reporting into the Head of Media & Acquisition - Gaming, you will be responsible for working directly with the Media team who will be creating and executing their own channel plans to ensure that they are all tied together and are communicating a common and consistent message through the line. You will be responsible for communicating the plans of the media team to the wider business and working directly with our media agency to build robust campaign strategies and empowering the media team to build on them.
Key responsibilities in your role include:
- Creating and owning a centralised media plan that aggregates the individual channel plans into one place that can be easily understood by anybody
- Organising the media team to ensure that they are planning ahead of time and that they are all aligned, enabling a consistent approach to and execution of campaigns
- Ensuring that the Media team is aware of upcoming brand and promotional campaigns by being the representative of the team during the initial stages of campaign planning, attending meetings and briefing sessions with agencies to remain ‘in the loop’ on all activity that will eventually come into the Media team
- Owning the relationship with our media agency, ensuring that they are fully briefed on upcoming campaigns and managing the campaign planning process with them from end to end
- Communicating both the media plan and the communications plan to the wider business and and key stakeholders, ensuring that they are all clear on the approach whilst managing the feedback cycle back into the Media team
- Working closely with the other Planners within the business to ensure that we are adhering to timeline such as creative or CRM brief submission
The successful candidate will be a central point of contact for the Media team across a number of areas both inside and outside of the Gaming team and will have strong organisational and communication skills. Positioned within the Media team itself, the successful candidate will be required to form strong relationships with many different stakeholders, in particular the Gaming Marketing, Creative and CRM teams along with our media agency, working with them to create a holistic approach campaign planning.
As a valued employee, you will receive free Sky + HD and Broadband, as much free Yorkshire tea as you can drink (we are in God’s country after all), or the stronger stuff if you’re more of a coffee connoisseur. A digital private healthcare scheme along with Herman Miller chairs to ensure your derriere is as comfortable as possible whilst you’re innovating and a pension scheme that will send you jet setting off into retirement. All this in a flexible working environment with some of the best minds in the industry help make Sky Betting and Gaming a really great place to work (if we don’t say so ourselves). So come join us, one sugar or two?
Grow with Sky Betting and Gaming.