CRM Database & Insight Manager - Sports Industry!
CRM Database & Insight Manager
** Sports Industry **
- Working for a Premier League Football Club
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Chance to develop and grow core skills in CRM analytics and data management
This is a greenfield opportunity to join a newly established Insights team, focused on really getting under the skin of the millions of supports across the UK. You will report into the Head of Digital Marketing, who is very passionate about the use of data within marketing.
You and a newly appointed CRM Analyst will work alongside a team of 5 digital and CRM exerts, acting as the 'go to' team for all analytics and insights across the club. You will be overseeing the delivery of campaign evaluation, helping to develop recommendations off the back of these analyses and also pro-actively proving customer insights to the business; asking questions of the data, identifying trends then converting this data into segmentations and propensity models. So there is huge opportunity for growth and development within this role for the right ambitious and confident individual.
There are two key parts to this role as follows:
- Data Management; ensuring the datawarehouse is working effectively, ensuring data quality, the data feeds are working properly and asking new questions around data capture.
- Building out the insight functions and coaching and mentoring the CRM Analyst, leading on segmentation and modelling as well as asking 'what insights do we need?', in order to deliver great value to the business
Working as part of this brand new function, you have the opportunity to grow with it - working with the manager to really ensure the use of data is embedded within the company decision making.
Finally, the head of department is a very affable, dynamic and energetic individual, who will no doubt be a great inspirational figure at the helm of this new project.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant and ideally numerate subject
- Extensive experience of as a database manager or key user of a CRM database
- Deep and demonstrable database infrastructure and management experience
- Experience of using campaign platforms, ideally Microsoft Dynamics or an alternative campaign management tool would be considered
- Extensive experience using Excel for CRM data analysis and manipulation is essential and additional skills using either SQL, SPSS, R or SAS tools would be advantageous.
- A thorough understanding of statistical techniques and methodologies and a track record of producing and effectively communicating in-depth and accurate analytics
- Extensive campaign reporting experience
- Experience of building and delivering data campaigns and delivering testing strategies
- Quality control of data / analysis outputs
POSITION - CRM Database & Insight Manager - Sports Industry!
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £45k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for CRM Database & Insight Manager - Sports Industry!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly