Marketing Manager- Compliance- Luton
Marketing Manager- Compliance Experience- Luton
Your new company
The role is responsible for the review of all Financial Promotions material ensuring that the content is fair, clear and not misleading and that they are in compliance with any relevant legislative or regulatory requirement
Your new role
We are looking for a marketing candidate who can look after financial promotions but also support the marketing team with generalist support as well; so it's a mixed role and they won't be purely focussing on financial.
The marketing team consists of a Marketing Manager with the following reporting into him: a CRM Manager, Data Analyst, Project Manager and x3 Marketing Specialists, all based in Luton. They are part of the wider Sales & Marketing team, with our Account Manager and Business Development Managers being field based.
They co-habit and have a small office in Luton. This is a brand new role and we are looking for a candidate with a marketing background, ideally within the financial services so they understand the restrictions of our regulator and what this means in terms of our financial products.
All candidates must be able to pass a credit check.
What you'll need to succeed
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills, effective interaction skills
- Outstanding customer relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new regulations
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment is crucial
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send an email with your C.V