DRUPAL DEVELOPER (PHP & Back-End)
DRUPAL DEVELOPER / DRUPAL ENGINEER (PHP & Back-End)
£45,000 - £60,000 pa (dep upon exp) + Excellent Package
My clien, a major daily publishing group who are an instantly recognisable household name with a very well-deserved and long standing excellent reputation, used and read by millions every day...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled and proven Drupal Developer/Drupal Engineer (PHP/Back-End) to join their passionate development team, this is to work across a cutting edge platform on high volume websites, utilising real-time content.
Skills & Requirements
- Professional software development experience within a web environment
- Expert knowledge of Drupal, PHP and MySQL & creating custom models and third party API integrations
- Experience using open source Drupal system models
- Ability to write and structure code suitable for testing
- Experience with GIT and JIRA
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable participating in engineering architectural discussions
- Comfortable with command line, and reasonable DevOps skills (useful but certainly not essential)
- Build features to be used by millions of people every day
- Test, integrate, write and debug software applications
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new systems and products
- Take initiative in leading projects and collaborating with others
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products
- Update and current products. and develop new ones to product specifications
As an experienced Drupal Developer/Drupal Engineer (PHP & Back end), you will have at least 4 years+ proven commercial experience and be proficient and skilled at Drupal (inc the latest version), and across the back-end inc; PHP and MySQL
As well as a strong knowledge of Drupal and recent and extensive commercial experience with it, you will be able to easily demonstrate your previous Drupal work.
My client is a leading, award winning global publisher, and alongside a competitive salary and benefits package you will be a valued & key member of the development team; it also helps that my client has a great work-life balance.
For more information on this superb opportunity please contact Stuart Clark ASAP today on 01732 458 00, or forward your CV to email@example.com
Apply for DRUPAL DEVELOPER (PHP & Back-End)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly