Senior Insights Manager
Senior Insights Manager
Basic Salary Circa: Up to £52,000 + Bonus + Private Healthcare + Pension Scheme
My client are an industry leading Own Label Food Manufacturer who are part of a profitable larger food group. Following significant success in recent years and with aspirations to continue their growth, they have created a new role for a Senior Insights Manager to join the marketing team and develop their customer strategy with Tesco.
You will join a dynamic team that is creating imaginative and innovative consumer led category plans based on superior consumer understanding.
- You will be given control of all insight activity for my client and tasked with analysing market and consumer data to identify market shifts and trends so as to drive insights and actions.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Insight, heavy involvement in the diversification of the chilled category by helping drive NPD and innovation.
- Develop short, medium and long term customer strategies by utilising large, complex and diverse data to deliver “best in class” opportunities for NPD and innovation.
- Work closely with the sales team to maximise performance of the core range within the retailers to ensure maximum distribution and delivery of the brand plan.
- To develop and implement shopper activation plans to realise category growth opportunities.
- This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to build an outstanding career within this organisation.
- Experience with Chilled Food and Own Label categories at some point are essential, for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience with Tesco is a strong desirable with other Top 4 retailers of real interest.
- Insight experience in either a FMCG Manufacturer or major grocery retailer.
- A demonstrable track record of providing retailers with strategic insight at a senior level within diverse categories and nurturing relationships with customers.
- Currently located in the Leicestershire area or willing to relocate is essential.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data from data providers such as Kantar, Dunnhumby, Nielsen, IRI etc. and presenting conclusions, recommendations and identifying trends.
- Prior experience of developing and implementing shopper marketing activity.
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Time management and project management skills coupled with the ability to influence others where necessary.
My client are looking to appoint ASAP so please apply with an up to date CV and details of your current salary and package